It is the duty of administration personnel to ensure that all officers and employees are effectively performing their duties and to provide them with all support and equipment they may need to better serve the citizens and visitors of Scottsboro and monitor any problem areas within the city that needs to be addressed by police personnel.
Det./Captain Erik Dohring
Sergeant Angie King
The communication officers are responsible for answering all incoming calls for assistance in the city as well as all 911 emergency calls throughout Jackson County and dispatch the appropriate agencies and resources required to help the caller. The communication officer also assists the police officers and emergency personnel with information support.
The animal control officer enforces all leash and tag laws within the city limits and investigates all reports of neglect and attacks against people by domestic animals. The animal control officer is responsible for the operation of the animal shelter that houses and cares for unwanted or found animals.
- Administration - 256-574-4468
- Detective Division - 256-574-4468
- High School Resource Officer - 256-218-2005
- Junior High School Resource Officer - 256-218-2317
- Animal Control - 256-259-6511
- City Jail - 256-574-3333
- Warrant Division - 256-574-4468 ext#344
- Ordinance Officer - 256-574-4468 ext#336